Let’s take a little walk down memory lane.
A Throwback Thursday, if you will.
I do not consider myself a fitness professional.
One of the biggest misconceptions about my job as a Beachbody Coach is that I am some sort of personal trainer…..
that’s just not the case.
I am just like you.
I started as a customer of Beachbody fitness programs.
Someone desperate for a change after having three children in less than four years (and breaking my tailbone delivering my last daughter) being able to improve my health thanks to this company and it’s programs not only transforming myself physically, but also mentally and financially.
I know it sounds a little too good to be true but this is what I did….
1. Months after having my final daughter, Gracie, I was confused why the weight wasn’t falling off like it did after my first and second pregnancies.
2 months after having Mia.
Pregnant with Gracie.
Post Gracie. My final baby.See a difference?
I couldn’t do much due to the pain from the broken tailbone- but after months of feeling blah, I finally started to move again.
I hadn’t worked out out since 2004 before I was pregnant with Mia due to pre-term labor.
Let me just tell you, not moving for 4 years can really put a damper on your physical fitness.
I started to walk my neighborhood, which is pretty hilly, and I loved the feeling of exercise again.
Late one night in 2010 I finally decided I was ready for a real change and ordered the Beachbody workout, Turbo Fire.
2. I was discouraged at first being so out of shape, but decided enough was enough. I started posting about it on social media for the accountability and loved the support system from others.
3. Finally, I succeeded in completing over 90 days and was in great shape again feeling back to my normal self again.
Mentally I was a stronger person knowing that I put my mind to something and achieved it.
4. People started asking me what I was doing and asking me for tips and advice. I told them about my new love Turbo Fire.
5. They went out and bought it and would come to me with questions on what I did to stay motivated, track progress and for my nutrition. I happily shared with them.
Now I loved helping so many people but thought, I wish there was a way to help support my family doing something that I love like this that involved fitness and helping others get fit. After following one of the women in the Turbo Fire DVD workouts, Jenelle Summers, who is now my coach, for over a year on social media, I learned there was! She told me that I could become a coach and receive 25% commission from any orders placed through me and I’d also receive a 25% discount on MY orders. WOWZA!
Here’s what happened next!
1. I found out I could form a team (I love being a part of a team considering I’m an ex-Division I softball player) who believed in the products the way I did and if I helped them to succeed as coaches, Beachbody would pay me bonuses.
2. I went back to my friends who had done P90X, Brazil Butt Lift, Turbo Fire & Insanity and told them about this opportunity. Some joined my team and Team Brick Haus was formed!
I focused on becoming the best leader for my team always leading by example, being a product of the product and caring about others to help them succeed.4. My team is growing daily and we make it our priority to treat people how we would want to be treated never pushing anything but rather focusing on listening to people’s goals, hopes and dreams and providing solutions. It’s worked for me, I KNOW it can work for others as well. I want to help!
I am a leader, a mentor and an entrepreneur who how makes a living HELPING OTHERS achieve their dreams and live their best life.
If you succeed, then I succeed.
I’m not a personal trainer.
I’m someone who broke down the walls that once held me back and I help others do the same!
If you are interested in getting FIT for life, I would love to help you and have you participate in my monthly challenge groups where I mentor a small group for thirty days.
You’ll have direct access to me and one on one support and accountability that helps ignite the fire within that gets lost over time after caring for everyone else in your life.
It’s time to focus on YOU.
Email me for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.